M14 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i pretty much decided that I'm going to get a SS , do you know if there going to have a sale on them this weekend.

Also which one should i get. I don't want anything to complicated thats why I'm going with them i was looking at the (Classic)

thanks

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
1.Hey guys i pretty much decided that I'm going to get a SS , 2.do you know if there going to have a sale on them this weekend.

3. Also which one should i get. I don't want anything to complicated thats why I'm going with them i was looking at the (Classic)

thanks
1. Good...decent scope for the money
2. You know as much as we know when you check SWFA
3. So many variables to know before suggesting one...

I like 10X ....it has lived on a couple rifles....the most effective being a 223 bolt gun I used for medium range ground grizz busting....(out to 300ish yards)

·
Registered
98 Posts
If you don't find a deal over the weekend, don't forget samplelist.com which is SWFA's closeout and demo outlet. If you find something you like, though, buy it. Good deals there go fast.

·
Registered
8,494 Posts
I was thinking a rear focus scope fixed 10 power what do you guys think?

Buy the cheap one and start shooting like I did! There are many more I wish I had but at least I am loading and shooting and learning MY rifle!

·
Registered
40 Posts
whats the difference between mrad and mil dot
im familiar with mil dot due to the military and calling for indirect fire.
mil dot can have moa adjustment, or it can have mrad adjustment. mildot with mrad adjust ('mil/mil') is what you are wanting from FO experience. mil/mil makes more sense and is easier math; it's a one for one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.