M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the Devine #710 is finally here and I wanted to share a couple of pics... of this gorgeous rifle and the family!

Again, Thank You SixTGunr for making this happen! :lol:

This one is for Hawk... :lol:

Those selector kits really look smart!!! BTW: That is my Whamo Family!

Thank you for letting me share some of my pics with all of you...

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
All I can say is WOW! That is some awsome line up you have there!
What kind of scope is that in the rear of the group shot? 8O

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sgt25:

The scope on the Sage M1A is a Springfield Armory 6-20X56mm... the optics are bright and clear. But I have to admit that this scope is "huge"... and more appropriate for sit and shoot situations... I would hate to have to run around with a scope that large!

I purchased the scope from a Loaded coupon and I have NOT been disappointed.

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for kind words and encouragement everyone! :lol:

I wanted to get the pics up quickly and to again, express my appreciation to SixTGunr (Rick) for making this happen! 8O and to Hawk for that awesome dummy selector kit... :lol: Six, if not for you, that DEVINE would not be enjoying the Hawaiian sunshine and mai tais!!! :lol:

If you would like to see more pics, then you could go to my personal website at http://home.hawaii.rr.com/dighawaii/ . I started this web site mainly to post pics that I did of scenery, but I guess I got carried away with my greater passion... the battlerifles... so, most pics are of firearms...

Aloha and Best Wishes!

Tom O.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Oxmix:

I keep messing with the web page... doing some work here and there... I am doing as much experimentation with the web page within the allowable limits of what RoadRunner gives me... Its been fun... and at least I have someplace to house my pics so I can post them on this board... And, it was kind of you to notice... Cool!

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts