M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following M-14 stocks for sale. All prices include shipping. Payment by USPS MO or paypal gift. First "I'll take it" in this threads gets it.

1. SPF Tnw50cal SA Stock - like new from Fred's. Not perfect but close. $105 shipped

2. SOLD M1Army. Sykes - Used Stock. Missing liner. VERY cool grain! Has some neat potential if one has the time to do a little refinishing. $85 shipped.

3. SPF M1476251. M14E2 Stock with complete Repro hardware - per the number on the bottom of the butt, I think this is Sykes. New condition. $210 shipped.

4. Winchester - Used Stock. Nice color. Great for that battle ready look. Suppose you could refinish it but I wouldn't. $85 shipped. Price lowered to $70 shipped.

Please see pics below (in order of listings)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Sorry ray55classic, ain't gonna happen!! I will post a pic or two with my rifle in it for you though! I finally got lucky in the classifieds, you have to be quick here!!
If I didn't have a few E2 stocks already you wouldn't have gotten lucky. This E2 stock was a hell of a deal, repo hardware or not as even the repo hardware is getting hard to find.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts