M14 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright all you WhamoCamo conny-sewers. I'ma lookin' to order one and I contacted Six about some more pics. I'm thinking of the "Iraq-n-Roll", "Nighthawk LZ", "Leatherneck", "Woodland", "Tri-color Desert", or "Seminole". I'd like to see some other pics than just the ones "against the tree" :lol: . Anyway, Six said he'd try to get some to me in the next couple days. I figured since he's really busy, why don't all of you with any of these patterns (or any other cool ones) post some pics (if you have 'em) So we can see how they look on your rifles.

Thanks guys
Rich

· Registered
3,531 Posts
Aloha Trumpet,

Good for you!!! I got some pics, I can throw out there...

LZ NightHawk

One of my favorite... Renegade with Hawk selector kit

Navajo Warrior

M14 type rifles... Standing Tall!!!

LZ Nighthawk, Navajo Warrior, Woodland, 6 color Choco Chip, Urban Warrior, Sage and Seminole... more to come as well!!!

Good luck deciding which "ONE" you want to go with...

Aloha,

Tom O.

· Registered
2,221 Posts
My "Pride and Joy" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

An honest to goodness Whamo-Camo Renegade - made by the master himself - Sixtygunr!!!!

You may have to wait awhile for your own whamo-camo - but believe me - it's worth it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

duckbuck

· Registered
1,663 Posts
My "Hotrod" stock:

click the pic for more pics of this stock...

· Registered
1,663 Posts
Theophorus said:
They are beautiful stocks, but they are also very shiny. Is there any way to tone down some of that "bling" that seems to be going on?

Thanks, Theo :)
These are more "show your baby off at the range" than "SHTF" type stocks.

I imagine we all have plain dull brown USGI synthetic stocks for a SHTF type scenerio. I know I do... ;)

· Registered
2,221 Posts
To add to what Quag wrote: It looks like the majority of rifles photographed here were also reflecting a flash used in taking the pictures. I'll speak for myself and admit that I'm a mediocre photographer and didn't know how to get a good, bright picture without a flash.

FWIW - In natural light, mine sure doesn't reflect a lot of light and I would imagine that most of the others don't either.

And YES-they do attract a lot of attention at the range. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm not trying to say that I am smug about my whamo-camo but I have been accused of having a "EYHO-S" look on my face when I pull my M1A out of the case and set up. :mrgreen:

duckbuck

(BTW - EYHO-S means "Eat Your Heart Out - Sucker") 8) 8) 8)

· Registered
432 Posts
800mZero said:
Greg,

How did you go about getting in touch with him with your idea, and roughly how much is it going to cost you--if you dont mind me asking. By the way--your m21/m25 setup is gorgeous man.

Emailed a link to my site with my idea and asked what it would cost about $150.00 but you would have to ask Six to be sure on cost.

Greg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.