M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Member Steve k has had one of his sweethearts down at Troy Ind. getting a new look ...

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't think I have ever seen a rear sight aperature that looked like this here ...

Looks slicker than snot though ... :wink:

Is this something special for the SOPMOD ... :?:

Six

·
"Staff Alumni"
2,653 Posts
Thanks Sixty for posting. I had it a week got to atleast fondal it. Due to It being shipped before some problems were worked out I couldnt fire it. Was told what to look for before the rifle came in and some of the concerns were evident in this rifle. Actually I could have fired it and it wouldnt have blown up. Most of the problem was with the how the stock was connected to the rifle. Not all recievers are the same from different years and manufactures therefor the rifles very slightly and the stocks were made for Armscorp recievers which were used for all the prototypes. Mine was a SA Reciever and some Things didnt line up cleanly and there was miniscule amount of slop and Troy wants me to have a trouble free tack driver. So the rifle went back today so sorry for no range report guys. when I get it back I will fill it with premium lead and give a range report and more pics if you like.

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
That's one mean looking rifle steve k! :)

Like I said on another thread....I wish I can have one of them babies where I am :) Maybe I'll visit colorado one of these days ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts