M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
they make great stuff the prices start at around $900. and they have a full lifetime warranty,they even cover barrel replacement when you wear the barrel out. I have never had any problems with them. I own 3 of there products. the fit and finish is top notch.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
I picked up a 6.8SPC II complete upper assy made by Stag Arms. So far it's working great for me after I got the initial recoil buffer worked out. Now I just need to load more ammo for it so I can shoot it some more! The quality of it look as good as any other manufacturer that I've shot.

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
I bought one back in 2008 and love it. Zero malfunctions to date. When I was looking to by an AR, I wanted one as close to a run of the mill GI M4 as I could get and I feel like I got it with Stag Arms.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I don't personally own one but my shooting partners AR is a Stag and he loves his.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought a Stag stripped lower a few years ago when they were cheap.
I assembled a lightweigt carbine with Del-Ton parts and have never had any problems.
If I had to say anything negative, it would be that I don't care for the deer head logo.
Just me.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I built a Stag Arms M-4 clone using a Rock River two stage match trigger and it is a fine shooting reliable weapon. Most folks don't know this but Stag Arms is owned by Continental Machine Tool Inc who make the parts for Colt, Rock River, S&W, Stag Arms, the government's M-16/M-4 program and others as well.

http://www.continentalmachinetool.com/firearms.html

7th

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys are the best!! I bought a preban colt in 1986 and have never fired it. I have been looking to buy another AR and have been researching the other companies. I fell in love with the Stag. Thanks for all the input. Dom

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I bought a stripped lower from them a few years ago. Other than the trigger and hammer pin holes being just a little big (OS KNS pins still rotated), it's been trouble free, and went together easily.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I built mine and love it. Until about three months ago it went on most of the search warrants I served. Ive never had a malfunction and train with it weekly. It still hits steel at 300 meters too even having several thousand rounds through it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.