M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS: New Springfield Armory M1A receiver.
Posted By: Brad [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, 30 April 2003, at 4:59 p.m.

Receiver comes with stripper clip guide installed. These are brand new post ban and have never had any parts installed on them. These are difficult to obtain and are the best receiver to build your parts kit on. Lifetime warranty from Springfield, Inc. There are 4 available for $495 each, firm, plus actual shipping. My FFL to your FFL. All State and Federal laws apply. Email if you are interested or have any questions.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hi Hawk,

I saw that... is that a good deal? I have never really thought of building one up from a bare receiver but it is interesting and I do have plenty of USGI parts...

Please let me know, or if someone else has an opinion on this, I would love the hear any feedback on this.

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tomodachi, as scarce as they seem to be, I think that's a good price. Not difficult to build your own, it's mostly about the tools and I know you are great at following directions. I used Kuhnhausen's book exclusively when building my Springfield.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hawk,

George waved a standard M1A NIB at me for $900 and it looks tempting... I would get a postban receiver plus the barrel, etc. for $400, and that sounds like a "thinker"...

I wish we lucked out an it was a pre-ban, I woulda jumped on it! I know, all of us woulda... :lol:

Aloha,

Tom O.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts