M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of bringing my Springfield M1a back to stock configuration to be in compliance with California Law. Sage Navy Seal chassis and scope mount goes to my parts stash.
20210424_134830.jpg
20210427_082655.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,177 Posts
I think you have to ditch your flash hider with lug as well out here

Reactions: boltaction

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in the process of bringing my Springfield M1a back to stock configuration to be in compliance with California Law. Sage Navy Seal chassis and scope mount goes to my parts stash. View attachment 449857 View attachment 449860
I'd like to know what kind of LEO would arrest a citizen for CA 'gun laws' which are completely nonsensical . . but anyway

looking great !

·
Premium Member
17,517 Posts
I like the current stock. Just looks right with an M14 type rifle.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I'd like to know what kind of LEO would arrest a citizen for CA 'gun laws' which are completely nonsensical . . but anyway

looking great !
Hello, Oh, You'd be surprised..... my friend.
But, most LE around here(at the range, at least) would just like to shoot the classic rifle you have. ( yet, your mileage may vary). Your, Appearance and actions goes a long way up here...
I wouldn't try it if, you had tattoos across your forehead and couldn't keep your pants up though.... Get my drift.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EBR chassis and scope mount is up for sale in PX. Previous Buyer Mac75 backed out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts