M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my Springfield m14/m1a in a Generation 2 JAE stock, she has a new Criterion Med. CL Barrel installed by Ted Brown, Shooters Den in Jacksonville,OR. (I will include the original barrel, that still has a great deal of life still in it) It has a Leupold mk.4, 3.5x10 scope sitting in a Sadlak scope mount. It comes with 7 mags. and a GGG bipod, all in a nice Allen tactical black soft case. The serial number on this special rifle is 22xxx, as some of you know, that production range is when Springfield was building with mostly military parts. This is a clean, honest, well maintained rifle. (Always a favorite) All in all... to duplicate this package, you're looking at 4K. If your in the market for a very nice M14 package, this could be it. Thanks for looking, ask all the questions you need to, I will do my best to answer. I except USPS money orders only. Shipping is a flat fee 75.00, taking into account all that you're getting... it's fair.
At this time, I will not break the package up. It's also in Gun Broker $2999.00
Contact me at [email protected] and I'll send more photos.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.