M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Very Old Salt
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Came across a couple photos of a GI fiberglass stock with what is described as a factory woodland camo pattern. I've seen it in the traditional green black and dark brown, but never in this color scheme. Any thoughts on its authenticity?

·
Very Old Salt
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My guess is its authentic. That does look like a different shade of color then one I got though...
Other than the color scheme, it also looks like some of the pattern is a little oversprayed in some areas.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Came across a couple photos of a GI fiberglass stock with what is described as a factory woodland camo pattern. I've seen it in the traditional green black and dark brown, but never in this color scheme. Any thoughts on its authenticity?
Its a factory SAI paint job. Here's a couple of mine for reference. If you look at the patterns you can tell the same stencils were used when painting it.

·
Registered
8,680 Posts
That's nice. Where did you find that at?
Not exactly sure. It's sitting in my basement waiting for a rifle.

Sometimes its hard to tell how a rifle will look in a camo USGI fiberglass stock, but I think this one will look great. I prefer camo that is not too busy.

·
Very Old Salt
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its a factory SAI paint job. Here's a couple of mine for reference. If you look at the patterns you can tell the same stencils were used when painting it.

Lol lets see how many PM's you get about selling those beauties

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
The LLRP vietnam pattern is CENSOREDGI!
I like subtle.

Dutch

·
Registered
871 Posts
There is a lot more brown in that stock and the pattern is close but not the same as mine. Mine looks just like Reaper6's. I think they are a bit busy compared to say a Mcmillen but it works.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.