M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all- I just ordered some new seats for my boat from SG and since I was already paying the shipping, I tacked a battle-pack of DAG on as well. Anyone run across corrosion issues from the DAG SG is selling?

Thanks!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey all- I just ordered some new seats for my boat from SG and since I was already paying the shipping, I tacked a battle-pack of DAG on as well. Anyone run across corrosion issues from the DAG SG is selling?

Thanks!
S.G. has some nice deals at times, I am a club member, but I would not buy anything from there I might have to gamble my life on and that inlcudes ammo.
Regards,
-d

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lots of Threads and posts on this issue, and I mean LOTS!!

Do a SEARCH, and be prepared to spend the better part of the day sifting through them.
Thanks. I have searched, however I didn't come across any that said what year DAG was coming from SG. As I understand it, 1993 is the problem year and so I was curious what was shipping from them.

·
Registered
169 Posts
It may not always be year issue, it is true a couple years ago there was a lot of corroded DAG on the market buy be wary. The reason S.G. has very low prices is they are willing to stock what others may not. Look at the ammo link in the sticky section above, it is a great referance.
Regards,
-d

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It may not always be year issue, it is true a couple years ago there was a lot of corroded DAG on the market buy be wary. The reason S.G. has very low prices is they are willing to stock what others may not. Look at the ammo link in the sticky section above, it is a great referance.
Regards,
-d
Thanks! I'm glad I only ordered 1 pack from them then. I just wanted to get some DAG and try it out before I drop the money on 1K or more rounds of it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I guess you'll have your answer soon enough when the UPS truck arrives at your house...

For myself, I've not yet seen a corroded round (knocks wood...)

Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.