M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pics tell all. Both stocks include all metal. I hate to sell these but I want a muzzleloader for this upcoming deer season, and these are about all I have to sell. I can take money orders or discreet paypal.

First is SOLD PENDING FUNDS. An original finish blonde armory/depot marked (Different's thought on the markings) usgi nat'l match stock. You can see the markings, also the Winchester marking under the buttplate. Nothing looks sanded on the stock, don't see any dark spots from a previous dark finish, corners all sharp, finish looks original. Small dent in right butt. $135 shipped.

Second is SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Another original finish stock, very noticable and THICK tiger stripes. No need to ruin the original finish on this one, you can see the stripes clear as day even in the shade where I took the set of pictures for this stock. Has the Winny markings under the buttplate. Didn't bother unscrewing the buttplate a second time to take a pic, but they are there just as in the first stock. Ultra small hairline between the weep hole and sling swivel. Doesn't effect anything and it's not going anywhere but it's the only thing I could find upon inspecting the stock as closely as I could. $235 shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts