M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my MAK-90. Very nice condition w/ surplus Romanian furniture and extra tacticool stock/grip. I replaced the tacticool stock/grip because I like classic.

Will post pics soon.

Russ

Attachments

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price reduced, $575 shipped

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bolt, bolt carrier, receiver, top hand guard, all match... can’t fond a barrel, front or rear sight or gas block marking.

Edit, receiver is marked 9357745, the rest of the marked parts are 57745...
Is it all matching #s? (except for the Wood and the tacticooool stock)

·
Registered
100 Posts
This was originally a thumbhole stock if I remember right. Naked muzzle. How much have you shot it? The three magazines Chinese? Everything looks really clean.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The 93 leading the serial number is the year it was born. I'm googling furiously to find out more info. I had a Norinco SKS and it was very nice.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mags are KCI. Haven’t shot it, got it from a buddy that failed to fully install a plastic stock set. I bought one too many rifles recent and haven’t been able to enjoy it after buying the mags and installing the stock set. Every time I look at it I don’t want to sell it. Lol just need the $$ to justify my purchases

This was originally a thumbhole stock if I remember right. Naked muzzle. How much have you shot it? The three magazines Chinese? Everything looks really clean.

·
Registered
100 Posts
lol. I just bought a 2x6 POSP Scope for my PSL yesterday, I know the feeling. I had a Romanian SAR1 and sold it and I really want to get another AK. Can you give me a picture down into the receiver without the dustcover?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here’s the receiver

lol. I just bought a 2x6 POSP Scope for my PSL yesterday, I know the feeling. I had a Romanian SAR1 and sold it and I really want to get another AK. Can you give me a picture down into the receiver without the dustcover?

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts