M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
So I have the MA9103 on the way. Assuming the bolt, trigger group and op rod are NOT USGI, I've been pricing some parts. What are "reasonable" prices to pay for these parts in mint condition? I've never bought these parts before, so I don't know if some of the prices I've been seeing are about right, rediculously too high, or too low because it's a P.O.S.

Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
406 Posts
IMHO, I would hold up buying any parts for a while until I got my rifle. You may be satisfied with what you have. I take it you are playing the Maryland "waiting game"...Mike

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I'd wait and see what is on the rifle, then if necessary replace what you need to, Orion7 is one good source, Bill Ricca another, there are others. I'm sure the rest of the members will fill you in.
Take her out and shoot the snot out of her, really wring it out. Then you'll know what you need to do.
Enjoy, burn up ammo and anticipate spending twice as much money and three times the time on your new "mistress". :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.