M14 Forum banner

SparrowHawkM14 updates

1302 9
Just wanted to let ya'll know that we have updated the website and added a M-14 Stocks Page where we have some stocks listed and will be adding to it as time permits. Note: prices for stocks are negotiableGI2

Also: The Leatherwood/Hi-Lux Optics product line are now available for "Drop Ship" to your door!

Please see our pre-order special for dummy kits that ends at close of day on 31 May, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
408 Posts
Link, Please?

Was there a link to the site?

I did look, but I missed it, if there was a link on that post. I'd have checked it just to be polite, for starters.

GI8

Best!

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Currently running a pre-order sale with 10% off on all kits for those paying via paypal.

Need to purchase more parts for kits and due to some medical bills of late I need the cash flowGI9

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm currently downstate as my Mom is going in for surgery to have her gall bladder removed. Next week she'll have surgery again to have a anurism in her aorta repaired. Please accept my apologies for not being back home to work on your kits.

I will get back on track when I return.

· Registered
25 Posts
Nice Stocks

Hawk,

Your website says that you're 2-3 week backlogged. Please let me know when you get more stocks with the tiger stripes in walnut or birch. I'm looking for something really really nice and I know it will be priced accordingly. E-Mail sent.

Thanks!

· Registered
196 Posts
I don't where else to ask. Hawk, on your dummy kits do you have a template available to make the stock cutout. I have a Springfield Armory M1A which doesn't have the selector cutout and I would like to replicate the M-14 I had in the Marines.

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.