M14 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've updated our site with a rollback in pricing for 2008!!!

ECO kits $25

FDS-STD kits $55 (Button kit w/ standard connector arm)
FDS-CM kits $65 (Button kit w/ modified connector arm)

FDS-S-STD kits $65 (Stationary Switch kit w/ standard connector arm)
FDS-S-CM kits $75 (Stationary Switch kit w/ modified connector arm)

Prices are shipped!

· Banned
1 Posts
Do your 2008 specials take 2 months to deliver?

Hey, ordered my FDS-S-CM kit back on Dec 8th (yes that's 2 months ago) and still no delivery. Your Jan 15th email said hang in a little longer. WTH is a little longer??? Think I will have the kit by my birthday March 1st? Doubt it.......BRSTBOMB

· Registered
181 Posts
Hey guys, I know that Tony is certainly capable of taking care of himself, but I thought that I would chime in anyway. Tony, I hope you do not mind me sticking my nose in, but hey...you're my friend.

I don't know all of the details, but Tony has been spending a lot of time with his seriously ill father. His father has been hospitalized for several weeks now. His father lives out of town so Tony has been having to spend a considerable amount of time away from home.

If you all have not tried to contact Tony via e-mail, that might be a good idea. I hope that you all understand and will be patient with him. He's had a lot on his plate as of late.

Respectfully,

Mike Tompkins

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I apologize for the delays in getting the kits out.

However, As Mike stated, My father has been hospitalized and diagnosed as terminal with less than 6 months. I have been going back and forth between home here and my father's home almost weekly until just recently.

I would like to state however, that the End of year special was to be delivered by January 31st. The estimated shipping schedule was based on my normal holiday increase in orders.

Under the circumstances a two week delay should be understandable.

Mr Griffis... for your info. your kit was shipped on 2/12 with a del conf# 0103 8555 7492 0703 1934 Your only reason for joining here was to start a problem with me after your posting over at CSP. Your stay here has been shortened. Probably near a tie to the shortest membership since I started this forum.

DasKraut, PM was sent 1 minute after your post.

· Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for the update Hawk. Family is first in my book, so under the circumstances, please take your time. I know it's worth the waitGI2

What puzzles me guys, is that people wait a year for a rifle to be built that takes just a few hours to build, but get all bent outa shape if it takes a couple months to get a kitGI8 GI8 GI8 GI8

· Registered
326 Posts
Selector Kit

I received my FDS-CM Kit today from Hawk. The kit is excellent...can't wait to install it on my USGI FG Stock I got from Fred! GI1

Be patient guys...its well worth the wait!

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Tony, I lost my dad in Oct '83, and I miss him every day. Now that I have been told about your dad, I'll quit pestering the mail man about my kit. I'll get it when I get it, you take care of your dad, and give him a hug for me.

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tony, I lost my dad in Oct '83, and I miss him every day. Now that I have been told about your dad, I'll quit pestering the mail man about my kit. I'll get it when I get it, you take care of your dad, and give him a hug for me.

Dave, Unfortunately my dad passed away last month. With that and having come off my own medical problem as well as the server problems we've had and the ensuing server change, I've had problems getting everything done as planned. I am getting the kits out as fast as I possibly can.

Thanks, Hawk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.