M14 Forum banner

Source for USGI parts?

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  drshame 
#1 ·
Anyone know a good place to order parts through (apart from gunbroker)?

#4 ·
Treelinem14.com is a great place for different USGI parts. Owner is very good and shipping is some of the best on the web. I have bought several G.I. parts from them and they were all in excellent condition or better.

#6 · (Edited)
Reactions: Spitfire75
#7 ·
Check our sponsors' pages first!

These folks are members as well as sponsors of this website!

If they ain't legit, they wouldn't be site sponsors!

Let me add Jon Wolfe's site to the above list.http://m-14parts.com/

Of course, you can always search our PX too!

You can also place a "Want to Buy" ad as well!

#9 ·
Buying USGI parts is almost like a quest for "The Grail".
Most vendors will have some...some may have a few...but few will have them all. You may have to scrounge around some.
A good start is a CMP M-14 Kit if they aree still available. BUT you can possibly find real USGI parts in better shape individually. It depneds on how much work you want to do...how much time you have to look...and how much money you have to make it happen.

And, imho, there are new-commercial parts that offer a good value for your money too..if you trust the vendors and they offer the kind of warranty/customer service you require.

Don't forget Fulton, Sadlak, Smith Enterprises and 7.62 MM as possible alternatives too along with SAI.

Then there's magazines...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.