M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
before they delete it you should read it or respond!

https://www.facebook.com/bradycampaign?sk=wall

If they deleted it here is a screen shot.

If you cant see what is posted then goto my photobucket and read it there.

EDIT: here is a transcript

Its amazing how loose your research/polls are. Its amazing how ignorant your "activists" are. Its amazing how your campaign seeks to remove the wrong element of the equation.

BTW "clips" as you so call them are actually M-A-G-A-Z-I-N-E-S. people can reload very quickly and as such making a 15rg mag illegal will only serve to make people carry MORE magazines.

I own many 20rd, 15rd, ect. magazines. why? well its none of your business.

England has seen no drop in violent crimes since its ban on weapons. AS A MATTER OF FACT they have the worst rate among developed nations(its important to note that i said developed) according to a study conducted by Civitas.org.uk, a think tank for the study of civil society. They have no less than 100,000 more home invasions than the US does on average. They are the leader in robberies, rapes, and burglaries.

I have read most of what is on your site and none of it appeals to the preservation of life. It is nothing more than a vessel for a misguided argument and misdirection for the sheep you wish to herd. All of your "polls" have a EXTREMELY loose ends and prove nothing if anything. I will however give you props for trying to execute a poorly planned attack at an 18-year old, oh what was it?, oh yea violent person quoting movie lines and concise quotes from our nations military leaders whose facebook profile showed a Halloween costume...LMAO, but to not kick a dead horse i won't bring up the man's name to which i refer.

go ahead delete this post. you most certainly will. you cannot help but to silence your opposition in any way you can. I will say this though, you will never win. Its in our DNA to defend ourselves from those how seek to destroy us. I hope you never have to experience an invasion, robbery, assault, rape, or abduction but the danger is there and those who care will stand to defend ourselves by any means necessary.

Restricting a weapon or the means to load or carry it will never stop those who want to harm us. Never.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
How about you write that all out again so we can copy/paste it and all of us spam it on their page? DI5

Reactions: Beavis1971

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Mine is still there. Guns don’t kill people, you people kill people.
It was only there for about 5 min before it was removed.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Wow, that would be a headline, "Gun owners unprovoked attack peace loving Brady Campaign Facebook!"

It would be cool to see a super influx and flood it to the point that it was unusable. However, they have a lot more people with nothing more to do then launch "cyber campaigns" and counter attack over here.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
It was deleted seconds after I posted it. Along with all of our previous comments.

It's amazing how these guys silence all that oppose them.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I think what we need is a calling out to all members, to post on their sight the same message at the same time, for a period of time. What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
They're just like PETA.

They have no logical reasoning to support their cause, so they make up ridiculous facts. Such as the banned PETA commercials, stating that 'Vegans have better sex', and they're now coming out with an adult website to front their cause.

What's next for the Brady Bunch?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think what we need is a calling out to all members, to post on their sight the same message at the same time, for a period of time. What do you all think?
well to be honest we have the NRA doing that now so really we should just join the NRA if your not a member already

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Interesting in 8 Years of being in the Army a life time of being exposed to fire arms I have never heard of an "assault clip" must be some new evil invention like trans fat. Silly liberals
Its actually a device you attach to your belt and by doing so you can now commit assault to another individual

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.