M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting an evil black gun for personal use. Don't really want/need an AR-15 or variant. So I'm looking at an AR-180. I hear they are a fun shooter. Is Armalite making these with flash suppressors and bayo lugs yet? If not, how much of a pain would it be to have the muzzle threaded?
Also, are there any commercial semi-auto variants of the Stoner63? Looks like that would be a great weapon to have, but I haven't seen or heard of any semi-variants. Saw the Robinson M96, but it's a ways out of my price range. Thanks for your insight!

·
Registered
545 Posts
CJ

I know of a company that makes the Stoner types , Knights Armament I believe makes them in a few different configurations, and in 7.62X39 mm as well.

Only bad part is they are a mite on the expensive side, but the quality is there, most defenetly from what I've read of them

Hope this helps

Keith

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link. The M96 looks like a fine weapon, but a bit out of my price range. Is Armalite making 180Bs in preban config yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.