M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, it is currently lunch time here and I wanted to post some pictures of my Favorite WWII rifles. My 1941 Garand, AC 44G43, and bcd 4 claw mount sniper rifle . I have since sold the G43 and the rest are in the safe.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I had a G43 back in the mid 80s that I unpacked from the packing and cosmo unfired. I shot it for a few months, and decided that the Garand indeed had competition. I was shocked in 2003 when I got $3500 for it...I thought I was suckered when I paid $600. The G43 is my favorite WWII German weapon.

Outstanding photo Sir, I like your tastes.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I also had a G43 but several Years ago my Stepfather got sick and needed Money desperately, He sold it along with an 03A3 and a Polish VIS 9mm Pistol for $ 900, I almost got sick myself!ICONCRY

·
Retired
4,768 Posts
Very nice looking rifles. More pics would be appreciated...GI1

·
Registered
439 Posts
The G43 is very sharp. You are lucky about getting it in the 1980's. I am sure prices at that time were not outrageous. I am only 24 and new to the real collector real (proud holder of 03 FFL), I have to really search for rifles and pistols I can afford.
Great assortment of historical pieces.

·
Registered
684 Posts
;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very Nice, who made the Lee Enfield?

·
Registered
684 Posts
;)

...BSA... M47

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Used to have a G43 but sold it when the price went up. Really excellent rifle, very accurate and reliable. Liked it almost as much as the M1A and M1 Garand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts