M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Along with my Rem .308 ADL and a Marlin lever in .375 Win, I took my CMP M1 out today to try the PPU M1 load in.
Used the SLED at first to run most of the box thru, all went bang and seemed to want to stay in the same area code. Adjusted sights a bit. Then ran one clip thru it and 6 of the 8 were centered well in about 2 inches with the other two low, sighting errors on my part I think, old eyes.

Ran perfect, and shot well. Just pure fun shooting.

My little ADL shot well too, floated the barrel on it and lightened up the trigger some. Put 5 AE OTM into an inch and 5 FGMM into under an inch! Pretty good for a short barreled hunting rifle!
First time out with this Marlin. Seems to want to shoot, have a cheapo Simmons 4X on it and while it wouldn't win any prizes, it does show promise. Need to work up some loads for it, worked fine though.
One of better outings I have had since the range opened back up.

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm over 2 hours north. I guess they even had some problems in Anacortes a couple of nights ago! Little Podunk fishing town! This stuff has to STOP!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I was talking to my neighbor who is a Lacey Police. He said that he and other cops who has the day off are waiting for the call to come. By this morning saw his car on the driveway, so no call last night. I would guess that the Antifa figure out that the monies paid to them to riot is not worth getting shot or killed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts