M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those who are in the market for one of the JRA /GI healed receivers, I have the ultimate. This is the only TRW NM production heal I've seen in civilian hands. It includes the Marine Corps rear lug and I've installed a new bolt lock and clip guide. It's one of the last welded heal jobs put together by James River Armory on a Bula receiver that Jeff selected special. $1600 and I will include shipping to your favorite FFL for transfer. Check or money orders please. This item is SPF. Thank you!
Ted Brown
7025 Whitewater Dr.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-8109

Registered
I am so happy someone else committed to buy this before I became too weak to resist....now, what to do if another comes along?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SPF to Tarnel.
There were originally two of the TRW M14NM receivers that had to be cut up per government specs. I only bought the one after it was demilled. I should have bought both, but I paid a pretty hefty price for a cut up receiver. The other was cut up beyond being usable for the JRA modification. The original receivers were double lugged from Marine Corps team rifles. I was going to build a spec rifle with it, but I just can't find the time and parts are getting difficult.

Registered
Wow, I confess that I dreamed about that NM marked receiver when Ted posted pics of in 2020....but I'm too late. (I had a dream of using it for my USMC double-lug replica...oh well).
That should be quite a build!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts