M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Thanks!

I am selling a used, but in very good condition factory original Springfield SOCOM II synthetic stock and accompanying VLTOR cluster rail. Stock shows some signs of wear, and very minor nicks are visible. VLTOR rails look almost like new. Items come with everything you see in the picture. I am only selling because I bought a Sage EBR chassis. I've included a few pics for your review. Price reduced to $325 + $15 for shipping in US where legal (Reduced from $375). I will accept Paypal, money order, or maybe consider other options. No returns. Please make sure this is what you want before purchase.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have more pics!

I have tried to attach additional pics, but can't seem to get more than one to upload. If you PM me with your email, I can send you more.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to keep everything together, so someone has all they need to drop in and go. I may be willing to split up at a later time if no one is interested in the set.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Reduced to $350

Bump for price drop

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reduced! SOCOM II Stock and VLTOR Cluster Rail - $325

Another price drop! Don't let this slip through your fingers! What a great deal! ICONWINK

·
Registered
74 Posts
Question ... would my action require bedding or is this a drop-in fit? Also, would this stock accommodate an 18" scout squad?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for your question. This is a drop in fit for a SOCOM 16 or SOCOM II. I am a new convert to the M1A platform, and I only have experience with my SOCOM II. Unfortunately, I cannot answer your question. I wish I could help more. I will say that there is a wealth of information on this forum. Maybe the information is already out there, or someone could answer for you. I don't want to lead you in the wrong direction.

If I can help in any other way, let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold Pending Transfer of Funds

Spf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts