M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Sage Navy Seal EBR Chassis and Cantilever Scope Mount I am selling as a package. Maybe 200 rnds fired with it. I took it off my Springfield M1a Loaded to make it California legal and my tastes have changed. Includes instructions but I used up my 10 photos limit. $1,000, includes shipping to lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Too bad it don’t have the VFG with it
I get it. Vertical forward grip. I have one at .my Vegas house that I took off. But I don't believe it is a Sage grip. It all depends on what you need the grip for. I had a harris bipod and a vfg on it. Don't need them anymore.

This may be a silly question, but do you already have a decent sling?

If not, that should help stability way more than a VFG when used/sized properly. VFG's are mainly for CQB. The EBR is not a CQB weapon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I get it. Vertical forward grip. I have one at .my Vegas house that I took off. But I don't believe it is a Sage grip. It all depends on what you need the grip for. I had a harris bipod and a vfg on it. Don't need them anymore.

This may be a silly question, but do you already have a decent sling?

If not, that should help stability way more than a VFG when used/sized properly. VFG's are mainly for CQB. The EBR is not a CQB weapon.
I want to do another EBR clone so I’d need the vfg, correct sling and correct bipod with correct mount. I know the chassis is fairly hard to come by right now too.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to do another EBR clone so I’d need the vfg, correct sling and correct bipod with correct mount. I know the chassis is fairly hard to come by right now too.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a coyote colored sling i took off the EBR chassis.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello,
Darn. You're making that chassis very tempting....
I wonder what it would look like with a shark fin grip on it? NOT.....
Are you clowns interested in buying the sage chassis? If not, make your comments some where else please.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I have a Sage Navy Seal EBR Chassis and Cantilever Scope Mount I am selling as a package. Maybe 200 rnds fired with it. I took it off my Springfield M1a Loaded to make it California legal and my tastes have changed. Includes instructions but I used up my 10 photos limit. $1,000, includes shipping to lower 48.
I’ll take it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts