M14 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: The following item is listed with the shipped price. If when shipped your dealer requires that firearms be sent by a dealer then there is an additional charge to do that. These may be listed on other forums in the near future but will not be on any auction sites at any time.

Rem 870P - the good one with all the heavy duty police features including the aluminum trigger guard and different springs, milled HD extractor and HD mag spring. The wood is real remington made police WALNUT, that I installed and I glass bedded the butt stock to the stock bolt extension nut so it can still be disassembled but will not be in danger of cracking or chiping ever, which is quite common on wood stocked 870's. The Scattergun Technologies ghost ring sights have a Trijicon night sight front bead that is still strong. The original red plastic follower will be included but the gun has an original early remington steel follower in it that has been parked. Only about 25 rds fired. It was a demo for me as I install SGT sights for those who need them done (I have the tools and the jigs to do it correctly). This gun is excellent to mint condition with only some minor blue wear on the bolt from being racked open and closed. Sold locally FTF

1 - 1 of 1 Posts