M14 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD PENDING FUNDS.....PRICE REDUCED TO $1650 SHIPPED IN THE LOWER 48

WTS - Pre-ban (mfg date 8/18/1994) Springfield M1A-A1 Bush Rifle with factory folding stock. Scarce configuration, as Springfield reports they made only about 250 in this configuration before the 1994 AWB. Very good to excellent condition with some minor marks here and there and some light chipping in the crinkle paint along some edges. Comes with serialed, matching box, hang tag and plastic tie (matching to the gun by shipping tag number), GI M14 technical manual, Radocy takedown guide, and factory manual. Has USGI TRW bolt, USGI trigger housing and hammer (H&R), Springfield Armory Inc op-rod (-2 variant, correct for this gun), neutered USGI (rings when thumped, like a forged GI) flashhider with .72 NM front sight, chrome firing pin. Barrel is marked ".308 Geneseo, IL) on the left side under the op rod. Don't know by sight if it is chrome-lined or not. TE is about 0.5. Muzzle gauges at 1.5. Don't know how many rounds through it, as I got it in a trade. Stock is a factory folder made by Choate, which is correct for this gun. Choate made these by modifying GI fiberglass stocks then finishing them with black crinkle paint.

Scarce gun that you can shoot and enjoy without hurting the value. Comes with a 20-round CMI mag and the 10-round, unmarked mag that came with it when I got it. $1850 shipped and insured in the Lower 48. Would prefer to ship it direct to your dealer with a copy of my DL for his files, but I can ship through an FFL if I have to. Costs a bit more, but is much more of a hassle. :)

Please PM me with any questions. First "I'll take it" posted here followed by a PM gets it. If you prefer to remain anonymous, you can PM me, but if I get an I'll take it post/PM before reading your PM, then the post/PM will take precedence. Just want to state this up front so there are no surprised.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need to move this to pay for something else. Bottom dollar of $1650 shipped in the Lower 48. Can do a bit better if you are an NC resident and come pick it up. Cheapest price on one of these I have seen in years. And, for those states that still have bans, it is pre-1994 ban.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts