M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a loaded M1a with wood stock I bought new a little over a year ago. It was shipped from the factory some time early 2013. I think February. I have put a little less then 600rds down the tube. Supper accurate. Best group I had was about 5 shots in 1" at 100 yards open sight from a bench. In near new + condition except for some shell dings in the stock from ejection. Still have the box. Comes with factory 10rd mag that came with the rifle, 5 20rd Springfield armory mags I bought new from the factory, each mag has only been used once or twice to test function and all are flawless. And one generic unmarked 20rd mag I bought from a gun show, this mag works flawlessly, except it doesn't push the bolt hold open button up far enough and sometimes the bolt will close when mag is removed unless you manually push the button up, this is the mag I used exclusively.

I am asking $1200 plus exact shipping cost to your ffl, and I can have it sent from an ffl holder if needed.
This is much less then I have invested, and I don't want to take a huge loss, as the rifle is still practically new, so price is firm...
But I would be willing to take a good+ condition M1 Garand Plus some cash.
Pictures available to email uppon request.
I havent sold anything on this forum before, but my eBay member name is jay_sea_1620 and I have over 25 positive feedbacks for selling items in the last 12 months.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Pics always help with selling your item. It has a profound effect on us gun nutts and lowers our resolve to save money when we see beauties for sale.

Reactions: MAC702
1 - 8 of 8 Posts