M14 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

****SOLD****

WTS: Fiberglass Match Stock, Double Lug Capable, was $225, now $200 Shipped US Only, First I'll take it reply gets it.

Listed on more than one board, Follow up with an email/IM.

PayPal, Face to Face, or Credit Card prefered. Will ship immediately upon reciept of funds. USPS MO only if sent immediately via priority mail with delivery confirmation.

Shipped US Postal Service Priority Mail

This is for the Desert Tan Stock and Handguard in the pictures.

I picked it up from someone who did not know where it came from. I stripped the paint off and refinished mine. The Stock is Fiberglass construction, and it appears to have 3-layers of fiberglass in the shell. This is a very sturdy stock. I don't think it's a McMillan because it did not appear to have a gel coat and the interior looked molded with fiberglass cloth in the inletting rather than CNC's like the McMillan's Iv'e seen. Mine was inletted for a Double-Lugged Receiver and previously bedded. I removed all of the old bedding, resurfaced the top to fit a Springfield Loaded model and filled in the rear lug recess with Acraglss Gel, but I left the recess where the legs go unbedded.

It looks and feels like a Boyd's Type II, but in fiberglass.

My SAI Loaded Model fits in the stock, but this is a Match stock and needs to be bedded.

This offer is only available to US persons and in the US only. We will not ship to a third party agent either. If during the placement of an order we ask where you live and you will not respond we reserve the right not to take the order and will not do so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts