M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So thanks to you guys a simple guy like me just cant be left alone with an unmodded M14. It started as a sweet and kind SOCOM 16, then talking to some of you the optics came, then the Muzzle Brake, then some USGI parts, now the new Stock.. I will post some better pics when I can, but tonight this will have to do, just want to share it and expand on this later! The Mag is painted the white stripe - its a bad mag I use for display and mag change drills at home - its hollow.

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Killer rifle, you do good work.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally a trip to the range!

Finally got a trip into the range, I shot only about 40 rounds, more a plinking trip. I tell ya, the wooden stocks are a bit heavier on the arms! The NM Front sight makes aiming at 100 yards a breeze! I dont know about accuracy just yet, but I can make the plates ring at 100 yards. Next time I take her out, I hope that I can get some shots on paper, but walking back and forth in 3 feet of snow... Sucks! So, plinking this time, and next time for Zero and Qual!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
That is one fine looking rifle.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It just FEELS Right. I can honestly say, I couldnt have done it without you guys! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Your Socom and that E2 were made for each other. Have to admit as much as I use synthetics ANY '14 pattern looks better in wood! Very, very well done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts