M14 Forum banner

So who are the real Ammo Hoarders here(picture thread)

9346 54
SO guys who are the real Ammo whores in this place, im curious to see how and what you guys do.

I keep an Access Database of my ammunition, (till the computer died, and so did it), But im going to do inventory, plus in the next month i will take possession of over 1,500 round sof 8mm Mauser, to add to the 2,000 Plus 308 rounds, and about 1,000 30-06 rounds, so guys show it up!

PS: I'll post pictures when i get done inventorying it, my room is a mess and crowded.MCORPS1
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Banned
1,160 Posts
I don't believe in guns, Ive turned in all my ammo and firearms. I now keep a pillow on my nightstand instead a my pistol, because I don't believe in violence.

· Registered
1,408 Posts
Ammo

I have enough.

I roll my own and keep up with the "out with the old & in with the new". Range time keeps everything fresh with updates.

Why do you ask such a question?

I would never post what my potential is.

You should be proud of what you have. It's none of my business.

Just my 2 cents.

Ole Silver

· Registered
1,408 Posts
#1 Iron

I use my golf clubs to protect myself at the golf course.

My scores will certainly not protect me.

I prefer the 3 wood for personal protection. It reaches out.

The 1911 is still in the nightstand. That would be a first edition of "The Mountains of California" by John Muir first published in 1911.

Ole Silver - 12 handicap

Dozier - You crack me up.

· Registered
4,149 Posts
You Certainly Do Ask For A Lot, Pictures Hmmmmmmmm,
As Dr Johnny Fever once said "Paranoia is only Smart Thinking when the Whole world is Out to Get You " WKRP Cincinnati
Although I would tell you before my wife How much ammo I do have I Ain't Saying

· Registered
851 Posts
If it's possibly to have too much, I'm very close. My wife has me on ammo probation, can't blame her. Basically buying only what I can sneak into the house in my pockets with the cash I had in my wallet. I'll lay low a couple months then start again.

Although modest by many stashes I have seen, I've got about, (I quit counting) 6k of .308 and probably a minimum 15k total in 30-06, 22-250, 45, 44 mag, 38, 357mag, 357 sig, .40 S&W, 9mm, less .22 & 12 gauge.

· Registered
1,608 Posts
I keep only one bullet on hand, but I don't like guns. So I use a sling-shot to launch the bullet if needed.

Reactions: mb3

· Registered
1,222 Posts
My wife and son are amazed at how much room ammo takes up that is not really there

· Registered
947 Posts
I know I don't have enough money or ammo, however, by the end of the month I will finish up on my 5.56 Vietnam era ammo. Then I can start on my "new" 1970's 5.56 ammo if I can work it into my schedule after firing my M1A 7.62.

· Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tough crowd guys.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.