M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spend your Turkey Day ... :?:

Myself personally I am not into gatherings so the significant other went out and about making the rounds while I lounged around all day watchin' the boob tube and touched an occassional paint brush now and then on a few rifle stocks.

Just me and the dog and the peace and quiet ... :wink:

Six Out!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Six, sorta sounds like my day. After eating the BIG meal, I kinda laid out on the couch and watched old James Bond movies all day. :roll: 8O Also got to take the new Century G3 apart and give it a good cleaning.

·
Registered
47 Posts
9 am : at the range..sending 60 rounds down range slowfire @ 100 yds offhand.

10:30 - impressed by the results packing up to drive the long 3 miles home.

1045 - cleaning rifle standing in front of the mirror practicing my "mean face" with the M1A. (am I the only one that does that?)

1345 - stuffing my face with dinner

1700 - Back at the range for another quick 20 rounds offhand (didnt get enough this am)

1900 - online reading words of wisdom across the street at BR

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
spent the day (with the exception of 2 family gatherings) in font of the computer and watching TV. Also installed Bipod on my Springfield and took some pics. Posted a pic on the forum too. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
So....How did you...

Went with wifes family out to eat, then to one of her nefews home where we eat some more. Then over to a friends home where the kids and I shot some hoops. Came home, Made the rounds on the net. Got out my new manuals by Duff and Kuhnhausen, did some reading,tore down two 14s, fixed a minor problem with one of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts