M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Hey there Six,,this mean your back in the Mix? Hope you had a good holiday and New Year!! I know you were gone for awhile and takeing a much needed break. Welcome back,,its always good to hear your input! :)

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ...

Been ducking in here now and again as time permits as I have had a LOT going on with moving, holidays, birthdays all falling within a weeks time and at the moment I have limited computer time because this old 8 year old DELL is on its last leg and I have to keep shutting down before it goes completely and then I am left with nothing.

Have a new DELL coming in next week and then I will have to find some time to get all that set up with the various programs and stuff I have here and use so its like starting all over again ... yuk!

If it ain't one thing .... it's another and then when it does rain ... it pours.

In any case I keep trying to get in here when I can and hopefully things will get all straightened out ... I hope. :roll:

Have a good one!

Six

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.