M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was digging through my photo archives and found these pictures of my Polytech M14S that's been through Smith Enterprise for the GI Bolt conversion, heat treatment, and reparked. It's got all USGI parts except the barrel and the receiver of course. I thought I'd share it with you guys. :)

Right Side:

Left Side:

Left Side Close Up:

Receiver Close Up:

Smith Enterprise Muzzle Brake Close Up:

Hope you guys like it :)

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I seriously like it George with the exception of that funny looking item on the end of the muzzle ...

Now thats a shame to take a perfectly sweet looking weapon and stick one of them thing-a-ma-bobs on it ...

Understand the geographical locale and rules but it sure would look much finer with a USGI FH & Bayo Lug ... :wink:

Six

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SixTGunr said:
I seriously like it George with the exception of that funny looking item on the end of the muzzle ...

Now thats a shame to take a perfectly sweet looking weapon and stick one of them thing-a-ma-bobs on it ...

Understand the geographical locale and rules but it sure would look much finer with a USGI FH & Bayo Lug ... :wink:

Six
I year ya Six. Unfortunately I have to put that shorty on the end of that barrel, however, I did keep the original FH w/ bayo lug around. Maybe one of these days I am free to put it back on, but I am not holding my breath :(

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Great looking PolyTech. Don't you love the great Park job that Ron Smith does. He did my ArmsCorp. No one else seems to come close to his Parkerizing for that deep rich black color.

Regards

Ox

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.