M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After two weeks with Ron Smith for a face lift she's back. Took her out yesterday at 100 yards, prone, my old eyes, iron sights and Federal 168 grain match: 1 1/8" five shot group with three shots in 3/8" and four shots in 15/16". Most groups 2" and under "My Bad" :oops: sure the rifle shoot under an inch. Ron does Fantastic work :D :!:

Smith Enterprise M14 N.M.
Double Lugged Receiver
Douglas 1/10 HvyWt Barrel
TRW Bolt, Op Rod and Trigger Assy
BrookField Op Rod Spring Guide
McMillan Stock
Pre-Ban

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha Maze:

Looks like you got your baby back! :lol: Appears like an awesome job from the pics! Looked so clean it might have been brand new...

Awesome groups... your worst is probably my best... hahaha :lol:

Good Going!

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dighawaii said:
Aloha Maze:

Looks like you got your baby back! :lol: Appears like an awesome job from the pics! Looked so clean it might have been brand new...

Awesome groups... your worst is probably my best... hahaha :lol:

Good Going!

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.
Hi Tom,

I've been watching these three tapes I got from the CMP on Service Rifle Shooting 8O . I spent extra time on getting set up; Natural point of aim, a stable shooting platform (can't get any more stable than prone), breath control, trigger pull and my weak point "sight alignment" :? . I wear contacts and they aren't cutting it. I need to get a good pair of glasses. Getting old sucks :!:

I'm thinking of having McMillan refinish the stock on this rifle. What do you guys think of the DARK CAMOUFLAGE or WOODLAND CAMOUFLAGE
on McMillan's site?

http://www.mcmfamily.com/mfsinc_n/patfin.html

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
I'd sure send that stock over to Six (WhamoCamo) and let him have at it.....Haven't found anyone I'd rather have camo a stock for me. JMHO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts