M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to share my experience with SE Inc. and the #2088 4.5 lb Mid-range Trigger Upgrade they did on my SA Scout:
I sent my trigger group in and after a few days received a call from one of the fine people at Smith. We talked a bit about the #2088 process and a bit about muzzle breaks and flash suppressors (unfortunately I live in the Republic of Public, California)
The gentleman I spoke with was knowledgeable, polite, and a straight shooter. Got my trigger group a little while later and I got to tell ya'll, it is one clean breaking and smooth gem now!!! I have no personal or profesional ties to the company over there, but if you are looking for honest, quality work and product, these are the go-to guys! Thanks SE for your help. I haven't had a chance for a range report, but my dry fire practice has much improved over what I had before your great work!USNA

·
Banned
3,773 Posts
Bill Springfield in Colorado Springs, Co is suppost to do good trigger work as well.
I've never dealt with SEI personally. I'm glad to hear a good review for future reference. Thanks for the report!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have their max pack upgrade on an 18in m14 that Andy built up for me - favorite trigger I own. Trigger is USGI - all Winchester, extremely smooth pull and breaks like glass, every time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.