·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Help Me Bring A Smile To The
Face Of A Six Year Old Little Girl
This Christmas

Brief Rundown

Local family known to me personally for the past 20 plus years.
Mother handicapped and never able to work. Father has undergone open heart surgery and returned to work. Shortly thereafter he required extensive shoulder operation. Company payroll benefits ceased after so long and he remains under doctors care till late February. May not be able to return after that.

Their little one (Cammie) is adopted from mother's sister who at birth chose drugs instead of the child and is not in the picture. They currently live with the little one's grandmother and were force to go to food stamps with no income.

I would really like to help see that this little girl is paid a visit from Santa because as it stands he won't be able to stop by her home and I cannot accept that. I have my own little one that has me basically tapped out so I decided to pull this one item we had in commercial row and stick it here as an individual who is looking for a little help.

Don't get me wrong here as I know this is probably a very familiar type of scenario all around this country and especially in todays tough economic times. With this in mind I am not asking for any type of donation but rather attempting to raise funds needed through this sale.

So ..... You'll get a nice one of a kind stock and Cammie will have seen that Santa
stopped by when she wakes up on Christmas Day.

I need a total of $250.00

I myself am personally adding $50 and looking for help in aquiring the additional $200 needed to meet this goal.

Therefore ........ I'm Asking

$200 SHIPPED USPS Priority

We Will Not Be Doing Another
You'll Own The "Only One" Of It's Kind
Created by Whamo Camo

ROSIE THE RIVETER

The Pics Do Not Do This Justice

One each, USGI Synthetic Stock complete with butt plate assembly, matching ventilated hand guard & clip,
and I'll even throw in a usgi sling .....

Final finish consists of four layers of protective finish.
Selector cutout is not filled. Stock is solid with no visible cracks of any kind to the naked eye.

NOTE: Scope, Mount, Bipod, & Magazine Not For Sale. Used for photgraphic purposes only.

Payment Method: Money Order -or- Personal Check

No Out Of Country Sales
HI & AK may require added shipping cost.

First "I'll Take It" gets it with follow up PM with info.

Thanks for looking and have a great day. GI2

Please Remember Our Troops

Six​

·
Banned
951 Posts
back up for the kid

Do you need a back up...i will take a stock set also if there is a need, PM me if you want a additional stock buyer.
Hay charlesPOSTLEwade.. God bless you, It Will get better....been there, done that, with the layoffs at USAirways...Your a first class guy. USAF2

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Since you are going to the Effort
PM me your Address and I will throw $25 your way for Cammie hopefully make it an even better Xmas
I am facing yet another Lay off by months end ,But Kids Always come First

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rosie Sold To Contra

PM's Sent To Others

Thank you for looking and your kindness.

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have asked the other moderators to leave this thread out here for a short while.

My reason for this was to show all of you what kind of people we have here as can be seen by the responses by members Contra, howardhughes and charlesPOSTLEwade ....

This site is filled with people of top shelf caliber ... GI2

I am speechless and yet very proud to be amongst you ...

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I cannot thank you folks enough for you support, generosity and kindness .....

Once I convey to mom & dad what has transpired here there is no doubt in my mind that I will see bigger tears than what I already experienced when I told them I would 'try' my best to see that Santa would not miss Cammies house on Christmas eve ...

During my childhood, my grand parents raised me and I remember well my grand mother telling me ..... "there really is a Santa Claus" and she was right ...

I will be passing along to Charlie & Roxanne those exact words ...

Six

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
It's my birthday and I'd like to send a $ present for her. Send me your addy. and I'll get it sent. Missourians gotta' stick together no matter what.

·
Registered
193 Posts
cammie

sir
please send addres , i have a 7 yr old little girl that i spoil to death, i can kick in some money for this little girls Christmas. How do u want the it, paypal, check, credit card, u name it.

sante

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
As I Stated Earlier I will Kick in $25 for Cammie
I had my Daughter read the post and replies
After we went to Wally World we were in the sporting section and I was going to get our weekly Ammo, KK said Dad do you really need it? We have plenty as is . Why Dont you donate it to Cammie. So be it KK &I will kick in an additional $25
She is even more Kind Hearted than me.
My Girl
http://m14tfl.com/upload/showthread.php?t=92208

·
Registered
193 Posts
cammie

Six
Got ur pm and replied. Let me know when u get the check .
Thanks , God Bless.
If this bumps u to top , i done what i attempted to do.
Moderators , sorry if i violated the rules
Sante

1 - 20 of 63 Posts