M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ol' Chip that wrote that is quite the Fudd.
The Bircher's have been saying it since the 60's, Support you're local police and keep them Independent.
We dang sure don't want any KGB Gestopo or Stazi types being our local LE's.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Another propaganda article from an anti . We all know what he is really getting at . Oh, the Horror of it all , I liked that part , ya , 😏

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
A slippery slope indeed. I would liken it more to the event horizon of a black hole.

·
Banned
68 Posts
I firmly believe that the 2A puts the police and citizens on equal ground. Anything the police have access to, law abiding citizens should also have access to. It keeps us from becoming a "police state."
Well said brother
Defunding the police is never an option
How about we defund and lean up our streets from times and drugs first

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
They have no idea how easy they have it, Social dialogue is a process and society does improve.
Only if the opposing sides desire to engage in a dialogue, and right now the other side has no desire to have a conversation, they have told the public many times that their intention is to burn it all to the ground and start over- they want nothing short of a revolution and there is no way to talk our way out of that.

Reactions: eddy2codo and Tesla

·
Banned
68 Posts
Only if the opposing sides desire to engage in a dialogue, and right now the other side has no desire to have a conversation, they have told the public many times that their intention is to burn it all to the ground and start over- they want nothing short of a revolution and there is no way to talk our way out of that.
Yes, AOC said it out loud. That America should be torn down and rebuilt. Like she would survive such transition.

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
I'm not referring to AOC, she's relatively irrelevant, I'm talking about the rioters. I've seen many of these rioters state (during interviews) that they want to destroy it all and they are the people that matter since they are actually doing something. Most politicians are useless but when the people on the street start to take action, that's when you need to pay attention and listen closely. This is the beginning of a real revolution, it's not a good idea to ignore it or turn it in to some pointless academic debate.

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
Revolution or civil war redux, the notion that there's a homogeneous other side is fallacious.........IMO.

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
I suspect that you'd recognize "the other side" pretty quickly if you were in the middle of one of those riots.

·
Registered
636 Posts
The country was torn down and rebuilt -the American Civil War. If they intend to defund police - so be it. I just want to know how long so I can muster enough ammo and 'cope' w/ the criminal elements on the loose. I suspect there will be people drive around in the pickup truck hunting for thugs. Two to the chest to anyone w/ a gold teeth and stolen TV in hand... The only reason these animals are not shot like deer in the open is coz of cops. Removing the cops is gonna be like open season on criminals. The patriots of this country will most definitely make it right -

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
That is kind of like saying, "The police are responding too violently to protests, because some of those protests harbor rioters and looters. So, we need to ban the right to assemble."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts