M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marine vet turned away for wearing t shirt, has been contacted and Six Flags, representative, apologizes for their one sided policy, that some security, took upon their self to enforce. It makes my day, that the men/women who lay there lives on the line, win another 1.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Not really sure how he won since the BS policy is still in place. It would be nice if all current military members and prior service organizations called for a boycott, then that would be a win.

We've truly become a nation of p*****s if we're afraid of images of bits of plastic and metal. Now all I want to do is get covered in tattoos of super duper extra special scary killy things, from what I can see it only mentions clothing. BGRIN1

Check the comments for all the hurt feelings.

http://wgntv.com/2014/08/18/iraq-war-vet-turned-away-from-six-flags-over-shirt/

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Reactions: Circlehook

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
What's worst is, he showed them the logo on the back, it was for supporting a veteran's group, and he still got turned away.
m14brian
When a company hires minimum wage help they get minimum wage thinking! An intelligent person would have thought, hey this shirt isn't going to actually harm or even cause concern to our guest , it certainly isn't worth the media #$%^ storm that might happen if I am a dick and deny this guy entry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts