M14 Forum banner

SIG P220

1768 Views 12 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  glock armorer
First time for owning one of these puppies and I must admit that I am very happy and comfortable with it thus far. Ordered it with those fancy nite sights and they stick out like a sore thumb in the darkness so they must be doin' what they're supposed to ... :wink:

Gotta luv that Big Bore ... 45 ACP ... :)

Have owned a Kimber or two and a few Colts and whatnot and they are all super semiautos and I have had some good luck with all that I have owned. Never had a SIG so I thought I would give it a whirl .. :wink:

So Far ... So Good!

Six
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
I bought mine used and had a few feed failures. It needed a bit of hand work to polish out some rough spots on the feed ramp. After that it performed perfectly. The factory night sights are pretty old now so I should have them replaced. I do not recall it ever jamming and it is just as accurate as any of the custom tuned 1911s I have shot. If I had to carry something the P220 would be high on my list.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.