M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot a non Swiss P210 for the first time ever. A buddy showed up at the range with it and let me have a go. In fact I am not even sure that this is its correct model designation

Anyway, I was favourably impressed, seems like a quality built pistol

Built 2014 in Germany

I like the traditional looking safety and slide release levers

It shot a bit low for my liking and I had to holdover higher

Once I got the hang of it, it shot as a 210 should, 25 m offhand

I had shot my 210-6 7.65 mm just before

I’d probably get one if they weren’t so damn expensive, they cost more than a pristine 210-6 with original adjustable sights

·
Premium Member
8,579 Posts
I love me some P210, fantastic pistol with a great history. These pistols are some of the finest most accurate in the world and I have been wanting one for a long time.

I bid recently on this fine example made in Germany, got to $3000 dollars and I bowed out, I guess I will just have to spend moar money!

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

MORE THAN A HOBBY, A PASSION!

REN🇺🇸

·
Premium Member
8,579 Posts
I have been tempted to buy the Sig Sauer P210 being made here in the states but I would just end up buying two pistols! I have got to have the Swiss made P210 with the cross!

I guess I am going to have to come out of retirement if I am going to continue buying these expensive pistolas!

REN

·
Premium Member
8,579 Posts
Target.

I figured a nice gun (and not cheap) like that without adjustable sights is dumb.
I like the traditional look, which is what I get with the standard, the standard stocks gives it that look of the original. The standard doesn’t have those hideous serrations on the front of the slide either.

To me it was like Sig was trying to make a tacticool pistol out of a 1940s design. I hate to say it but I think Sig Sauer USA missed the point of bring back such a cool pistol from the past.

I figure I can replace the standard sights with the better target sights.

Or I will just spend moar money and buy an original!

REN🇺🇸

1 - 12 of 12 Posts