M14 Forum banner

Shuffs Available Rifles?

4126 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  timshufflin
Anybody know when Tim will have Tankers available again?

I haven't see too many complete rifles for sale in a while.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6,984 Posts
I think the backlog is long now. Recent events might have made it even worse. There's a harrowing story on the forum about someone dislocating there shoulder with a Mini-G and speculation that he might sell it, but it hasn't shown up on the BX yet.
Welcome to the forum BTW.

· Forum Jester
9,451 Posts
not tucking it in correctly

· Registered
10,690 Posts
Tim can only build & sell a combination of 50 rifles of all flavors a year or he has to have a manufacturing license, which a sole proprietor cannot maintain by himself.
But he can modify as many other folks rifles a year as he feels like! Pick up a beater Garand & have him work his magic!USNA

· Registered
7,684 Posts
Tim does great work!

I picked up a Rack Grade from the CMP a few years ago. It was well worn. Sent it to Tim, who re-barrelled it in .308 and re-parked all the parts. Thing looked brand new. And shoots like a house-a-fire. Last weekend was hitting the heck out of a 10" gong at 300yds with POF surplus. Siefly and Thedutchman can testify to it!

· Registered
114 Posts
Tim does great work!

I picked up a Rack Grade from the CMP a few years ago. It was well worn. Sent it to Tim, who re-barrelled it in .308 and re-parked all the parts. Thing looked brand new. And shoots like a house-a-fire. Last weekend was hitting the heck out of a 10" gong at 300yds with POF surplus. Siefly and Thedutchman can testify to it!
Thank you Sir and glad to hear you're a happy camper. As an aside, but still regarding accuracy, I just got back from a Wyoming Mule Deer/Antelope hunt. I used my BM14 which is a BM62 look but M14 fed. I took this Antelope at 385 yards and the Mule Deer at 410 yards. I won't deny it took me a lot of shots but I got them with sheer fire power.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.