M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
951 Posts
I Dont get it...I go up to the line 2 or 3 times a months and shoot the m14/m1 Garand at 300/500 yard timed string. I never have filmed it, and I rarely go with more then 2 others who are all ex GI marksmen. I never have thought about posting my picture, pictures of my weapons, or fellow rifleman...its not importent...what is importent is I keep a 5 round group within 6 inches at 300 yards. I dont get it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I Dont get it...I go up to the line 2 or 3 times a months and shoot the m14/m1 Garand at 300/500 yard timed string. I never have filmed it, and I rarely go with more then 2 others who are all ex GI marksmen. I never have thought about posting my picture, pictures of my weapons, or fellow rifleman...its not importent...what is importent is I keep a 5 round group within 6 inches at 300 yards. I dont get it.
I don't get it either. For one thing you are bragging about going to the range three times a month and shooting double MOA? I don't get that. - I also don't get how just because you have never given thought about making a video that shows how nice the M14 is, and how cool it is to actually see the rounds going downrange, why you question someone else that does? BTW, if you watch the video, I never at anytime showed anyone in the frame but me, so just where did I film my "fellow riflemen?" - It would seem you may not get a lot. Just say'in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.