M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,448 Posts
Yeah, it isn't good but at least it was accidental.
All we need is for some gangstas or some other idiots to do some shootings, and they'll really get on the fast track to banning them.
m14brian

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is precisely the reason gun shows make attendees unload and zip-tie any firearms they might be carrying.

I'd expect the person who got shot to sue the dealer and show promoter.

Providing the show promoter doesn't get his liability insurance canceled , I'd bet it goes thru the roof , along with entrance fees and some venues refuse any more shows.

·
Eye Master
3,868 Posts
I was at a gunshow where one went off - it was an attendee, not a vendor, who somehow escaped the door check, and put one through the roof. Scary to say the least.

That aside, I think this is brilliant. If I ever want to kill someone, I'll take them to a gun show and do it there, simply because EVERYONE will assume that it was an accident. It's the perfect setup!

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Judging by some of the goobers I've seen at shows , I'm surprised others didn't draw and start blasting away!

·
Registered
64 Posts
...and while hunting .
I was at a gunshow where one went off - it was an attendee, not a vendor, who somehow escaped the door check, and put one through the roof. Scary to say the least.

That aside, I think this is brilliant. If I ever want to kill someone, I'll take them to a gun show and do it there, simply because EVERYONE will assume that it was an accident. It's the perfect setup!

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Had one episode not too long ago where a show attendee was told to unload before entering show , had police at door check and zip-tie his pistol. He then went into the men's room , cut the zip-tie off , reloaded and BLAM!!!

I don't get it. Why do ya really need to have a loaded firearm INSIDE A CROWDED show?

Most shows I've been to are full of fat guys nut-2-butt in narrow isles. Can't get a clear draw and shot anyway!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts