M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope all yawl got your targets shot at and ready to be postmarked by tomorrow...... Remember the 21st is the deadline for getting postal shoot targets in the mail so we can get the teams picked.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Uh, today is the 19th isn't it? :? I was planning on hitting the range tomorrow evening and getting a target in the mail on Wednesday.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Targets

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow.
OUT IN todays mail.

and contrary to rumor the group WILL fit inside of the bushell basket.
which reminds me, wasn't there a comment earlier about wondering if Hawk would notice the powder burns on the target?? :mrgreen:

Got a good target for the match, but had to shoot two groups. The first was sitting and somehow I burpted on the last shot so it dropped about 10-12 " :oops:

Did the other group prone and it will fit in a good size egg (not fried :mrgreen: )

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OOOPS!!! My bad as the kids say today.... today is in fact the 19th, but just as my way of apologizing....I am extending the deadline until next monday to get them postmarked (whatever date that is) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That should give ya'll a little more of a comfort zone. Sorry for the mixup.... those that have already sent in targets can still take advantage of the extension in that if you send in more than one target, the best one will be used.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hawk said:
those that have already sent in targets can still take advantage of the extension in that if you send in more than one target, the best one will be used.
HAAARRRUUMMMMPPPPHHHH,
what makes you think that each and every time we shoot the results aren't EXACTLY the same, since we are all precision instruments of destruction? :evil: :evil: :evil:

(good thing I am typing this, I could never say it with a straight face.) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
217 Posts
1 more target

I have one more target Hawk.I hope its an improvement over the first.I will shoot it out in the mail tomorrow.Thanks Ray

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
now,let me see if i understand the rules again,1 8 1/2 x11 sheet of paper at 100 yrds......now is that for each of the 5 rds ??? or 1
pc for all 5 ??...i did the same thing last night,had 4 rds in pretty
nice group and wouldnt ya know it , i pulled the last shot clear to the edge of the paper....by that time ,it was time for the range to close..great news from hawk..gives us some more time to get those powder burns cleaned off the target...thx hawk !!!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
now,let me see if i understand the rules again,1 8 1/2 x11 sheet of paper at 100 yrds......
Uh oh, I thought it was one target for each shot of 5 rounds, thereby giving a perfect group on each target.... :roll:

Guess that would explain the $15.00 postage charge :mrgreen:

·
Registered
980 Posts
LAWCOP said:
Hawk said:
those that have already sent in targets can still take advantage of the extension in that if you send in more than one target, the best one will be used.
HAAARRRUUMMMMPPPPHHHH,
what makes you think that each and every time we shoot the results aren't EXACTLY the same, since we are all precision instruments of destruction? :evil: :evil: :evil:
(good thing I am typing this, I could never say it with a straight face.) :mrgreen:
Hah!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I sent in my target earlier today, but ain't entirely happy with the results, so maybe I'll try and shoot an alibie round this weekend. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.