M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling one of my favorite carry pistols to fund a wheel gun purchase (for CCW) that I'm drooling over.

This is a Shield 9mm that I had Ameriglo/Trijicon night sights installed on. The sights are traditional 3 dot, green w/white outline. The pistol is in excellent shape with little or no finish wear, bore is clean and shiny. I've only fired 100 rounds through this gun. Along with the gun I will include a Galco King Tuck holster (RH) and a DeSantis mini-scabbard (also RH.) The pistol will ship in the factory box with the factory 7 round and 8 round mag. All paperwork is included in the box.

I'm asking $500 shipped for the package. This must go to an FFL. The first "I'll take it" on this thread gets it. This gun is listed locally as well.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WTS Yugo M98 (arsenal refurbished German K98) chambered in 8mm Mauser. The barrel is pretty well brand new with strong lands/grooves and nice shine. It appears to have been replaced during the arsenal refurbishment. The bolt is a commercial Mauser bolt (two crowns on top of the bolt root) and numbers do not match the receiver. The Yugoslavian crown is lightly struck, but visible. Numbers match on receiver and floor plate. Capture screws are present and has a front sight hood. The rifle has a very nice laminated stock with the desirable cupped buttplate. Waffenampts are still present on the rear sight base, under the rear sight leaf, and on the upper band. Included with the rifle is 370 rounds of milsurp ammunition (140 rounds turkish in bandoleers, the rest is mixed Yugo and Romanian surplus.) I have not fired this rifle, it's been a safe queen. Also included with the rifle is a nice surplus leather sling w/keeper.

$450 shipped for the lot. Or $300 shipped for the rifle and $150.00 shipped for the ammo. Rifle must go to C&R or FFL, ammo to be shipped separately if both go to the same buyer. First "I'll take it" on this thread gets it.

Here's a pic of it with one of it's cousins:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts