M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LRB M25, Fulton Barrel, Winchester OP rod, TRW Bolt, H&R Trigger group SEI Socom gas lock, SEI Tritium Bar Front Sight, NM rear sight with hood,SEI warfighter gas system,waiting for the SEI Socom brake to get here. Scope rings are Vortex Pro Series, Scope I went with the PA SLx6 1-6x24. A member here built it, I won't mention name unless they want me to. Back Story I purchased a SAI Socom last year and really did not like the fit and finish, sold it for what I paid, and from there always kicked around the idea of a Socom ground up which I believe the pro's here have already done and came to that conclusion waaaay before me. Looking forward to getting it out and sighting it in.

Registered
I picked up a newer socom and couldn鈥檛 get excited about the finish either. I would like to hear a range report when you try her out. I have been leaning toward one of the Bula 16鈥 rifles but have spent too much money on other rifles lately. Congrats on the new rifle!

Forum Jester
seeing those type magazines reminds me of the now extinct ooh-ahh bird. 3 inch legs with 4 inch testicles. every time he came in for a landing,it was oooh ahhh ooh ahh

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
seeing those type magazines reminds me of the now extinct ooh-ahh bird. 3 inch legs with 4 inch testicles. every time he came in for a landing,it was oooh ahhh ooh ahh
LOL!!! yes certainly wouldn't be right on a standard M1A or a dedicated sniper for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts