Registered
1,663 Posts
That's a nice looking Poly there Six. Good find! :D

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Negative HH ...

I undressed one of the Devines for a spell ...

It came with one of those walnut stocks with the rubber sissy pad. Stock that was on it is in great shape (dark walnut) but if it aint USGI config then I don't want it on there.

Six

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sixt

That isn't fair.

That stock would make a pice of pump pipe look good. :lol:

All I had to put my poly in was a WhamoCamo Seminole stock.
Come to think of it the Seminole would make a pice of pump pipe look good. :p

Congratulations on your purchase.

TomR

·
"Staff Alumni"
1,321 Posts
Ya Six 1965 was a good year, the year I graduated from diapers to underroos 8O 8) :lol: Now that she is home whats next. I bet your devine is feelin pretty naked about now :lol: Thats the best dressed poly i have ever seen :p Congrads

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Aloha SixT:

I just saw the Poly! Wow! Very Cool, Sir. But as much as you like the rifle, I bet you love the SN! 1965! It has some significance for you and I bet that is what caught your eye.... :lol:

Well, she looks like everything you described, and really nice! But as Tom said... "No Fair" using that "tiger striped stock", it would make a pump like look good!!! :lol: but it does look really awesome in those pics... Congrats! Looks like we got another "HAPPY" camper!

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the kind comments everyone ... :wink:

The serial number was somewhat of a selling point here ...

Though I was a senior in high school my eyes were glued to the tube and the various pics in magazines on the Vietnam War and I was getting myself ..... "inspired" ...

Six

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.