1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
469 Posts
Shouldn't those "Display Medals" on his left breast actually be the ribbons that are awarded with the medals? We only had dress greens and summer khaki's when I was in but we only wore the ribbon half of the medal on our uniform. I think Officers had a dress blue set. Did they do away with the dress greens and khaki's all together?

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
I'm getting a "this content is currently unavailable" message.

If this is the douche bag:

then yeah, he's a poser. His collar brass is that of a commissioned officer, his medals are not displayed properly, he has rank on the beret flash instead of a DUI, ribbons are in the wrong order, I could go on.

Reactions: dist1646 and Deek

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
His Flash is in the Middle of his head. You have to listen to this somehow !

Young5 No but he was wearing sunglasses.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Trick or Treat

Bravo Zulu to those Marines in the way they handled that piece of trash.....my favorite part was "It's OK we can talk right here behind the van where nobody can see". I only wish that dumb azz would have made a move on the Marine so he could have been throttled to the deck. Did you catch how the camera/phone guy switched hands and situated himself in the event the trash man got froggy?

LOL...."You a Marine...You a Marine..."...yeah trash man they were and you are lucky they were composed and good humored as they were. Any Marine, Sailor, Soldier, Airman, Coastie.....National Guard, Reserve.....heck even the Civil Air Patrol should do the same thing to trash like that....call them out!

I guess we know what that mentally challenged trash man fool will be wearing this Halloween....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wow! There was NOTHING right about that uniform. It's really sad there isn't something that could be done to have people like that stripped and run out of town on a rail!

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love the "I left it in the Car" and "It fell off my Jacket" RNGR3

He is an MP (in the car) and a Ranger!
And did I hear him say "I am an Officer"?
(I have bad Internet)

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
Let's not call him mentally challenged.

There are folks with real mental problems that would never pretend to be a decorated soldier.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
I love the "I left it in the Car" and "It fell off my Jacket" RNGR3

He is an MP (in the car) and a Ranger!
And did I hear him say "I am an Officer"?
(I have bad Internet)
You did......his mouth said one thing but his uniform said many mixed messages....

Let's not call him mentally challenged.

There are folks with real mental problems that would never pretend to be a decorated soldier.
Agreed.....point understood and well taken....

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Wow, that is one jacked up uniform.

You would think with all the information available(internet) to people these days they'd be able to get it right, they're even to lazy to do that.

Now I'm wondering how many of these idiots are showing up at the VA trying to scam them.

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
BDH
I still have a hole in my Butt from my CSM. I carry my extra 1911 mag thereGI2

He carried himself quite differently than this POS.

Reactions: Harleystoo

·
Registered
130 Posts
Oorah.

I gotta say I think those marines set an example of the proper way to deal with these kind of people. Weather mentally challenged or just attention starved they gave him plenty of opportunity to hang himself and showed great restraint, even when he said something like "you better get outta my face". I think the fact that this is kinda all over social media will probably hurt the poser more than another gold tooth would have.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Cant help but wonder why anyone would do this? Maybe he gets ladies this way, as if the gold tooth wasnt enough, LOL.

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not to mention he had 20 or more years in service already according to his hash marks.....looks like he joined when he was 5 years old.....
But the shame of it is People not knowing and looking from a distance think some guys are just hassling a real Soldier! If this was 1945 or 1955 or even 1965 his Heinie would Hurt but these days even Marines have to be kinder and gentler so they don't end up in a jail somewhere .

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Has anyone ever seen a SgtMaj with that woosy of a demeanor? I'm quite sure the gold tooth would go over well with the Army as well.

Bruce
The Army actually did give me a gold crown. Just throwing it out there.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.