M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeeeeezzzzz,

I want to upgrade my stock and I can't find the VLTOR or sage in stock anywhere! I knew I wouldn't find the Sage, but damn...even the VLTOR.. What's a guy got to do to upgrade his stock?

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
Jeeeeezzzzz,

I want to upgrade my stock and I can't find the VLTOR or sage in stock anywhere! I knew I wouldn't find the Sage, but damn...even the VLTOR.. What's a guy got to do to upgrade his stock?
To be a Gun Nut requires much patience, Grasshopper...

GI2

Seriously...I keep a little notebook with all my gun projects, gun wants, sometimes even gun NEEDS! YES!!!
GI5

I Know I Have Listed At Least 4 MAJOR Gun/Gear/Stocks Purchases I Am Waiting On Right NOW!

My Biggest Fear?

---That They All Come Ready At The Same Time!!!
MAJOR Financial Shock!
GI5

CAVman in WYoming

Reactions: philip26p

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
To be a Gun Nut requires much patience, Grasshopper...

GI2

Seriously...I keep a little notebook with all my gun projects, gun wants, sometimes even gun NEEDS! YES!!!
GI5

I Know I Have Listed At Least 4 MAJOR Gun/Gear/Stocks Purchases I Am Waiting On Right NOW!

My Biggest Fear?

---That They All Come Ready At The Same Time!!!
MAJOR Financial Shock!
GI5

CAVman in WYoming
is a JAE gen III on there ?

give us a taste.

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
is a JAE gen III on there ?

give us a taste.
The one that's been longest on my list is an 'AOW'...a 12 Gauge Pump much like a 'Serbu' but a different company.
I have a place on 'the list'...it's been 2+ years, I have photos of it that I promised not to share...any minute now it will be released... GI2
It's going to be a super-shorty, one in the chamber and two in the tube...and it will be my "somebody's trying to break-in the back-door at 2 o'clock in the morning' go-to gun(not that I don't have other choices)

Another one I don't want to 'bug' somebody about... GI2
Is an custom-made E-2 style stock for my .308 Tanker Garand...
I am on that list, Too! And 'patiently' waiting...
(although I cannot use My Wife for a Reference as to My Patience!)

I also am on a list for the Heizer Firearms .45 "Double-Tap" Derringer, Ported and in Titanium! Whew, that's a mouthful! GI1
The manufacturer now tells me they will start shipping at the END of April(as opposed to in March, the End of March, or the Beginning of April!
GI5

I consider myself to be extremely knowledgeable in procuring firearms constructed of Unobtainium Vaporware!!!

GI2

And Don't Ask Me To 'Justify' Any Of The Above!
I Can, So I Do!

GI1

CAVman in WYoming

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.