M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I would not get too excited about this. There was no vote taken, just a letter that was signed expressing their current intentions. Until a treaty is actually presented to the Senate for ratification and it is actually voted on and not approved ......, anything can happen.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
The other thing you can do is to send letters to your senators and tell them how you feel. Be sure and let them know if your family and friends are registered voters and that they too will be watching how they vote when this issue is presented to them.

Numbers are everything to these elected officials. The more people that address the issue with them, the more they will consider it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The other thing you can do is to send letters to your senators and tell them how you feel. Be sure and let them know if your family and friends are registered voters and that they too will be watching how they vote when this issue is presented to them.

Numbers are everything to these elected officials. The more people that address the issue with them, the more they will consider it.

A nice petition to go with that with signatures from constituents in their voting district would cause a stir!DI2

·
Registered
600 Posts
getting 51 people behind a statement is good, it just means that half of the senate will vote NO, provided that they don't loose 10 senators between now and then were all Good,

Otherwise i feel that pro-gun states will sceed from the union, and then i will join the milita and move to one of those states and fight for my rights but that could be years away, assuming it even happens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.